Workshop on Classroom Management
The major areas of classroom management discussed by the resource person were:-
1. Challenges faced by the teacher in the class
2. Importance of teamwork in school management
3. Multidimensional assessment techniques for different categories of students in a class
4. Teaching methodologies (Lecture method, Small group discussion, Field visit, Quiz, Jingles, Audio-video presentation etc.)
5. Role of teacher’s personality on students in the class.
Mrs. Meenu Bharghava stressed upon ‘Teachers of Today’and said that by applying these startegies a teacher can prepare a child for tomorrow. According to her, learning is not restricted to the classroom but can happen anywhere or anytime. Lastly she concluded by saying. “Find solution of the problems that not even exist”