Workshop - Department Of Computer Science & Engineering
Course Title : Multimedia Tools and Utilities
Course Duration : 27.03.2017 to 31.03.2017 (One week)
OPlan No. : ICT 54
- To understand the use of various Multimedia Tools
- To generate multimedia contents like image, audio, video and animations.
- To understand and apply the principles of digital art, drawing, image editing and techniques in animation.
- To create movie clips, banners and flash presentations.
- To create interactive flash applications for web including sound and scripting
- To produce Animation using Adobe After Effects
- To generate 3D Models using Google SketchUp
- Overview of Multimedia Tools and Authoring
- Audio and Video Editing
- Photoshop Tools, layers, filters and image editing
- Introduction to Flash drawing tools and layers
- Basic animation using motion tweening and shape tweening using Flash
- Symbols and instances for creating movie clips using Flash
- Flash Action Script for adding interactivity and adding sound
- Adobe After Effects for animation
Google Sketchup for 3D modelling