Dr. Vikram Singh
Ph.D. Kurukshetra University
|Ph.D., Elecronic Sc.Dept.||2012||Kurukshetra University|
1. Post Doctoral fellow at IIT Mandi, did a project funded by INTEL Corp.
2. Senior Research Fellow, CEERI Pilani, Nov. 2008 to Jun 2012.
3. Project Assistant, CEERI, Pilani, 2005 to 2008.
Reliability characterization of Semiconducor Devices, High K dielectrics, Advance ULSI Technology and synthesis of nanoparticles.
- Has over 22 publications in reputed technical journals, and over 24 papers in reputed conferences.
- R Karthik, Vijetha Tummala, Vikram Singh, "A Study of Dielectric Reliability of Anodic TiO2 based single and double layer Metal-Insulator-Metal Capacitors", accepted in Journal of Nanoelectronics and Optoelectronics (JNO; www.aspbs.com/jno/), Date of Submission: 5th May 2016 Date of Acceptance: 25th June 2016.
- Vikram Singh, R Karthik, Prem Kumar, Study of Bias-Temperature Instability in HfO2 sputtered Thin Films by Post Nitrogen Annealing for the Advanced CMOS Technology bearing paper ID-Amm-504 is accepted to present in International Conference on Advancements in Materials for Manufacturing (ICAAMM-2016) at MLR- Institute of Technology, Hyderabad during 7 to 9th July 2016. This paper will be published in Elsevier Materials Today Procedia and will be available in www.sciencedirect.com after conference.
1. Design and integration of Carbon nanotube/ ultra low-k materials for next generation integrated circuits. (Submitted at DST under Nano-Mission, Status: under review) Duration 2years, cost-40.40 Lakhs.
2. Design and Integration of Non-Plasmonic Nano Antenna for Information Processing, Bio-Detection and nonlinear spectroscopy Applications. (Abstract submitted at DST under Nano-Mission ) Duration:-3years, cost-50 Lakhs.