Ph.D.* NIT Kurukshetra,Haryana
Ph.D.* (Renewable Energy)
M.Tech (Thermal Engineering)
Aligarh Muslim University
- Assistant Professor, School of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering, Dire Dawa University, Ethiopia
- Assistant Professor & Head, Department of Mechanical Engineering,D B I T Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
- Assistant Professor & Head, Department of Mechanical Engineering,SelaQui Academy of Higher Education Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Assistant Professor , Department of Mechanical Engineering,North Cap University, Gurgaon,Haryana,India
- Lecturer, Department of Mechanical EngineeringDronacharya College of Engineering,Gurgaon.Haryana,India
1. Waste heat recovery for energy efficiency by recuperator
2. Energy efficient standards for Green building design
3. Energy Efficient HVAC Systems design
1.Raj Kumar Gangwar, Sachin Kamboj, Saifullah Zaphar Jitender Maharshi, Assessment of performance, exhaust, and combustion-related parameters of unheated and preheated RBME on diesel enginepublished in International journal energy sources, part a: recovery, utilization, and environmental effects,Taylor & Francis, URL:https://doi.org/10.1080/15567036.2019.1666935
2. Saifullah Zaphar, Tekletsadik Sheworke "Computer Program for Cooling Load Estimation and Comparative Analysis with Hourly Analysis Program (HAP) Software" International Journal of Latest Technology in Engineering, Management & Applied Science-IJLTEMAS vol.7 issue 6, June 2018, pp.53-61 URL: www.ijltemas.in/DigitalLibrary/Vol.7Issue6/53-61.pdf,
3. Saifullah Zaphar1 ,Shaikh Musa2 , “Experimental Performance Analysis of Earth-Air Heat Exchanger for Energy Efficient and Eco-Friendly HVAC Systems”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) ISSN: 2278-018, Vol. 6 Issue 04, April-2017.URL: https://www.ijert.org/browse/volume-6-2017/april-2017-edition 158 downloads
4. Advisor Mr.Saifullah Zaphar, Freweini .G.1 Sara.M. 2 Seble.L.3 Genzeb.L4 “Design and Fabrication of Animal Food Preparation Machine” Mechanical Engineering department, DDIT, Dire Dawa, P.O.BOX 1362,Ethiopia,E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, DDIT International Undergraduate Research Fair 2017
5. A research paper published in International Conference of Advance Research and Innovation (ICARI-2015) on Experimental Performance Analysis of Earth Air Heat Exchanger for Energy Efficient and Eco friendly HVAC Systems on 15th January 2015.URL http://ijari.org/images/ICARIAbstracts2015.pdf
6. Saifullah Zaphar, “ Performance Analysis of single pass Earth Air heat exchanger with cooling water jacket for efficient HVAC system” International Journal of Computer & Mathematical Sciences, ISSN 2347 – 8527Volume 4, Special Issue, February 2015,PP 13-22,URL tp://www.ijetsr.com/images/short_pdf/1426490597_10-20_ZafarSIET.pdf
National Conference & Journals Publications
1. A paper published in “National conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering & Technology, DBIT Dehradun” on 7th& 8th November, 2015 on “Experimental Performance Analysis of solar assisted thermo electric heating and cooling system”
2. A paper published in “National conference on emerging trends in Engineering & Technology, DBIT Dehradun” on 7th& 8th November, 2014 on “Experimental Performance Analysis of Earth-Air Heat Exchanger for Energy Efficient and Eco-Friendly HVAC Systems with the nozzle air flow”
3. A paper published in “National conference on emerging trends in Mechanical Engineering, ITM University,Gurgaon”on June 01, 2012 on “Experimental Performance Analysis of Earth-Air Heat Exchanger for Energy Efficient and Eco-Friendly HVAC Systems ”Dr O.P.Chawla, Saifullah Zaphar, Joydeep Chakraborty
4. A paper presented in “National Conference in Energy Technology for Rural Application “organized by Department of Mechanical & Automobile Engineering, School of Engineering & Technology, ITM University Gurgaon on June 7,2010.
5. Paper presented at National Seminar on Fatigue & Fracture paper entitled ”Failure mechanism of high temperature components in power plants” at Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon held on 13th Jan 2007.
6. Paper presented in National Seminar on Computer Aided Technology paper entitled “Flexible Manufacturing system “at Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon held on 8th July 2006.
7. A paper presented in National Seminar“Ozone layer depletion and protection” in the K.B.N college of Engg. Gulbarga.
8. Seminar presented on ‘Global Warming and Greenhouse Effect’ at Z.H.C of Engg, A.M.U Aligarh.
Workshop/Training Program Attended
1. Attended “International Workshop on Practical Hands on Training program on Hydraulic and Pneumatic Experimental set up” at Dire Dawa University organized by School of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering from 14th May to 19th May 2018.
2. Organise“Urjawaran conference based on energy conservation in building design” organized by ISHRAE society at Dehradun on December 2015
3. Attended “Urjawaran conference based on energy conservation in building design” organized by ISHRAE society at Dehradun on December 2014
4. Attended “Urjawaran”conference on Green Building Design” organized by ISHRAE society in Dehradun on December 2013.
5. Attended International Workshop on Recent Trends in HVAC & R in ACREX at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, on 21st March 2013.
6. Attended a faculty development program in ITM, Gurgaon from 5th July 2007 to 13th July 2007.
7. Attended International Workshop on Recent Trends in HVAC & R in ACREX at Pragati Maidan New Delhi 2011.
8. Successfully Completed theoretical and practical training program in Auto-CAD from May 2000 to august 2000
Honors and Awards
1. Letter of appreciation from Ethio-Italy polytechnic college, Dire Dawa, Ethiopia given after successfully completion of the design and drafting HVAC training workshop. Feb 2017
2. Letter of appreciation from TVET agency’ Dire Dawa, Ethiopia given after successfully completion of the design and drafting HVAC training workshop. Feb 2017
3. Letter of appreciation from head thermal Engineering, Dire Dawa University, Dire Dawa ,Ethiopia, for successfully completion of Kaizen work for Pneumatic and hydraulic laboratory. May 2017.
4. Got an academic award for the best faculty in Mechanical Engineering department from Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon in the year 2005.
5. Got the 6th Bry Air commendation awards for the Project Guided for the students in the year 2011.
6. Got the certificate of appreciation in the two days “International conference as a Reviewer on innovative Advancements in Engineering and Technology” at Jaipur National University, Jaipur ,from 7th&8th March 2014.
7. Got the certificate of appreciation from “Sela Qui Academy of Higher Education” for best faculty performance in the year 2013.
Membership of professional Society
1. Indian society of Heating refrigeration and Air conditioning Engineers (ISHRAE)
2. Lifetime membership of ‘Indian society of technical education’ (ISTE).
3. Lifetime membership of ‘IAENG International Association of Engineers’(IAENG)
As an Academician having 15 Year’s Rich Experience with Academic, Administrative and Industrial Exposure at National and International Level in the field of Mechanical(Thermal) Engineering Courses and Heating Ventilation Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration(HVAC&R) Industries With regular Active Member of “Indian Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineering” Since Last 10 Years. My research area’s are in the field of Energy efficiency in HVAC & R, Waste heat recovery & Energy Conservation in buildings.
My Strong Philosophy to Develop the Practical Oriented skill development Teaching Learning Process by different method and Motivates the Students to develop their Expertise in Specific Field of Technical Area. My Strength Include Excellent Writing Skills with Verbal communication skill and Sound Knowledge of Technological Software Tools.