Ph.D.* (Nano Materials and Devices)
M.Tech Kurukshetra University
Pursuing Ph.D* (Nano Materials and Devices)
Glocal University, Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India.
M.Tech (With specialisation Microelectronics and VLSI Design)
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
He has been working in Glocal University for the last five years (since 2015) with total 12 year of academic experience at different levels (& 1.5 year in Industry); he has rich academic and administrative experience along with his teaching and learning like HOD ECE; Member, University Disciplinary Council (UDC), Glocal University (August 2015 to July 2017), Member, University Alumni Committee, Glocal University (From July 2020 to this date); Academic Program Coordinator, Head: TPO & Foreign Affair Centre, Administration Executive and active member for successfully organising visits of the regulatory bodies like UGC, AICTE and others (Convener for several workshops/ seminars/ webinars etc).
Nano Science & Technology, Microelectronics, VLSI Design, FPGA and ASIC Design, Biomedical instrumentation & Engineering, Analog & Digital Electronics, Microprocessor and Embedded System Designs.
Nano particles based memory / other devices, Nano materials based devices compatible for future CMOS technology, Plasmonic and Non-Plasmonic Bio-Detection structure / devices for Biomedical applications.
Research Training Program
1. Research Work on "Fabrication and characterization of high k based MOS Devices/ structures" Center for Design & Fabrication of Electronic Devices (C4DFED) @ South Campus, Indian Institute of Technology Mandi (IIT Mandi) District Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, India, 28th October, 2019 to 02nd November, 2019.
2. Research training at Indian Institute of Technology Mandi on "Future Nano Particles based Memory devices" Under the Guidance and Supervision: Dr. Vikram Singh, Research Scientist (PDF), IIT Mandi, (H.P) India, Dated 01st - 15th October, 2014.
Hands-on Training Workshop:
Participated in INUP Hand-on Training Workshop on Nanofabrication Technologies held at Centre of Excellence in Nanoelectronics (CEN), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay, Mumbai, India during January 19-23, 2015.
Refresher course attended:
Refresher course ICTO-SP-08 - on Application of Nanoscience in Modern Day Research and Technology, Organized by Applied Science Department, NITTTR, Chandigarh, between 05 June, 2020 to 18 June, 2020.
Recent Faculty Development Program / Short Term Course :
1. Participated in the Online AICTE Recognized Faculty Development Programme on "Research Trends in VLSI Design" from 25-05-20 to 29-05-20 (One Week)Organized by Electronics and Communication Engineering Department, NITTTR, Chandigarh.
2. Participated in the Online AICTE Recognized Faculty Development Programme on "Nanomaterials and Devices" 11-05-20 to 15-05-20 (One Week), Organized by Applied Science Department, NITTTR, Chandigarh.
3. Short Term Course on "Multimedia Tools and Utilities through ICT" from 27-31, March 2017 at NITTTR, Chandigarh.
Workshop/ Seminar/ Webinar Attended:
1. Webinar on "Knowledge sharing on Research" organised by Mechanical Engineering Department, Glocal University Saharanpur, on dated 16 July, 2020.
2. International Webinar on "Academic Research Writing & Publishing" organised by Author Caf Date Time: Jul 9, 2020.
3. Webinar on "Advanced Nano Materials for Electronic Sensors" organised by Hassan Khoyihami Memorial Degree College Bandipora, Kashmir J&K, India scheduled on June 02, 2020.
4. International Workshop: Ohio State University (OSU) USA and IIT Bombay jointly organised an Indo-US workshop on Frontiers of Excellence in Wide & Ultra-wide Band-gap Semiconductors and Electronic Systems at IIT, Bombay during December 14-15, 2019.
5. National Workshop on VLSI Design (Funded by TEQIP) at Electronics Science Department, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra (Hr) India, November 14-16, 2019.6. One Day Workshop on Network-on-Chip Organized By IIIT Delhi. India, in Collaboration with IEEE Student Branch, IIIT Delhi and MNIT Jaipur (Raj.) India. Dated March 29, 2015 (Sunday).
7. Participated in INUP Familiarization Workshop on Nanofabrication Technologies held at Centre of Excellence in Nanoelectronics (CEN), IIT Bombay, India during November 28 - 30, 2014.
International Webinar / workshop/ Expert Lecture Conducted:
1. Convener - International Webinar on Graphene - a 2Dimensional Material for Electronic and Sensing Applications", Presented by: Dr. Rakesh Kumar, National Graphene Institute, University of Manchester, United Kingdom, Organised by: ECE Department, Glocal University, Saharanpur on dated: 27th May 2020.
2. Convener - International Webinar on " Scripting Languages for Design Automation" Presented by: Prof. Wazir Singh, ECE Department, NSUT, Dwarka, Delhi, India, Organised by: ECE Department, Glocal University, Saharanpur on dated: 21st May 2020.
3. Coordinator - two days practical workshop on "RF Spice and EM Cube Software" organised by ECE Department, Glocal University, Saharanpur. Dated: 17th & 18th February, 2017.
4. Co Coordinator - Expert Lecture on Nano Technology, RF MEMS Devices & Sensors and Nano Photonics, delivered by Dr. Avanish Bhadauria, Scientist, MEMS & Micro Sensors Group, CSIR- CEERI Pilani (Raj.) India., Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Glocal Univrsiy, Saharanpur, Date: 16th October, 2015.
Recent Publications (National / International / Research Poster):
1. Rajeev Kumar, Vikram Singh, Prem Kumar Hawal, PPM adder design using XNOR-XOR Function, IJSRD - International Journal for Scientific Research & Development| Vol. 5, Issue 02, 2017 | ISSN (online): 2321-0613, page - 1066 - 1069.
2. Vikram Singh, R Karthik, Prem Kumar, Study of Bias-Temperature Instability in HfO2 sputtered Thin Films by Post Nitrogen Annealing for the Advanced CMOS Technology bearing paper ID-Amm-504 is accepted to present in International Conference on Advancements in Materials for Manufacturing (ICAAMM-2016) at MLR- Institute of Technology, Hyderabad during 7 to 9th July 2016. This paper will be published in Elsevier Materials Today Procedia and will be available in www.sciencedirect.com after conference.
National and International Recognition:
1. Award: Glocal University Faculty Award 2019 (On the occasion of Teacher's day (05 September, 2019) - Glocal University, Saharanpur) presented by Dr. Om Kumar Harsh, Honourable Vice Chancellor, Glocal University, Saharanpur .
2. Award: Best Faculty Award 2014 - 15 (SRU, Alwar).
3. Award: Best In India Faculty Team Leader TK Solver: Summer Training program 2010 Organized by GCEW, Gurgaon with the collaboration of UTS Inc.USA. (https://www.uts.com/) (2010).