Ms. Suruchi Singh
M.Pharm Sunder Deep Pharmacy College,Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow, UP. India
Sunder Deep Pharmacy College,Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow, UP. India
R.K. Pharmacy College, Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow, UP.
Publications And Presentations:
- Suruchi Singh, Sharada Pal Singh, D. Bhowmik. Plants used in HepatoprotectiveRemedies in Traditional Indian Medicine. Indian Journal of Research in Pharmacy and Biotechnology 2013, 1(1).
- Suruchi Singh. A Review on Medicinal Plants Having Antioxidant Potential. Indian journal of Research in Pharmacy and Biotechnology 2013, 1(2).
- Maryam Bincy Thomas, Suruchi Singh, A review article on antimicrobial resistance. Indian Journal of Research in Pharmacy and Biotechnology 2013, 1(2).
- Suruchi Singh, S.K Sharma, Lalit Singh. Comparative study between penicillin and ampicillin. Scholars Journal of Applied Medical Sciences. 2013; 1(4):291-294.
- Suruchi Singh, Pankaj Bhatt, Satish K. Sharma.Role of various formulations of Saponins to control intestinal inflammation in carcinoma and inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) - A systematic review.
- Suruchi Singh, Satish K. Sharma, Pankaj Bhatt. Gastro retentive drug delivery system: a systematic review. World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences 2018; 4: 427-444.
- Suruchi Singh, Pankaj Bhatt, Satish K. Sharma.. Statins: Adverse Responses, Oxidative Stress and Metabolic Communications – A Narrative Review. Journal of Global Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences 2020; 1( 11 ).
- Given Oral Presentation on “ A Review on Medicinal Plants Having Antioxidant Potential” in National Seminar on Recent Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences” at Nimra College of Pharmacy, Vijaywada on 22,23 March 2013.
- Presented poster on “Antimicrobial Resistance” in National Symposium on ADR Monitoring and Pharmacovigilance at ALT Centre, Ghaziabad on 9, 10 February 2013.
- Participated in National conference on emerging trend in Pharmaceutical Research & Innovation In Pharmaceutical Industry at Dev Bhoomi Institute of Pharmacy & Research, Dehradun 7th march 2019.
- National Seminar on “ Recent Trends in Pharmaceutial Education and Research “ atSHEAT, Gahni, Ayer, Varanasi on 5th March 2011.
- National Seminar on “Recent Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences ” at Nimra College of Pharmacy, Vijayawada on 22, 23 March 2013.
- National Symposium on “ADR Monitoring and Pharmacovigilance” at ALT Centre,Ghaziabad on 9, 10 February 2013.
- International Conference on “Recent Advances in Cardiovascular Sciences and Translational Medicine” at Amity University Campus, Noida on 16 February 2012.
- Seminar on “Basic Concepts of Clinical Trials” at Sunder Deep Pharmacy College.
- Seminar on “ Trend and Scenario of Pharmaceutical Sciences and research ( APP INDO AFRICAN CONFERENCE) ” at IMA Hall Bareilly on 30 November 2019.
- International Conference on “ Pharmacy Practice Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance trends- 2019” at Chitkara University Punjab on 8-9 November 2019.
- Workshop on “ Safe and effective medication” at Devbhoomi geroup of institution, Dehradun.
Professional Associations or Memberships:
Life time membership
- Indian Pharmacy Graduates Association (IPGA)
- Public Awareness Programme on Chikungunya, Dengue fever and Swine Flu in different areas of TrikaripurPanchayat, Kasargode, Kerala.
- Public Awareness Programme on AIDS in different areas of AZAMGARH.
Honors and Awards:
- Secured Medal in B.Pharm from Uttar Pradesh Technical University.
Research / Laboratory And Other Training Experiences:
- Underwent Research Training in Biotech Park, Lucknow for a period from Nov 2012-March 2013 in regard to M.Pharm Dissertation Programme.
- Undergone Training at IPCA, Dehradun, from 9June 2010- 9July 2010.