Dr. Dinesh C. Sharma (Bhardwaj)
Ph.D Integral University, Lucknow (UP)
Integral University, Lucknow (UP)
Integral University, Lucknow (UP)
B.Sc. (Zoology, Botany, Chemistry)
M J P R University, Bareilly
- Natural Product Research/ Phyto-medicine.
- Biodiversity Study, Molecular and Biochemical study of plants/ Microbes.
- Isolation, purification and identification of bioactive constitutes from natural resources.
- Post Harvest Management of fruits and vegetables.
- Role of PGPR in plant growth and crop yielding.
- Herbal Synthesis of Metal Nanoparticles and their therapeutic effect.
- March, 2019 to Present: Assistant Professor, School of Life and Allied Health Scinces, Saharanpur (UP), India
- 2018-2019: Assistant Professor, Department of Microbiology, School of Life Scinces, BFIT Group of Institution, Dehradun (UK), India.
- 2017-2018: Assistant Professor, Department of Microbiology, Uttaranchal College of Science and Technology, Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun (UK), India.
- 2014-2017: Teaching Assistant, Department of Biosciences, Integral University Lucknow (UP) India.
- 2013-2014: Research Assistant, UPCST Funded Project.
- 2010-2012: Microbiologist, G. Surgiwear Ltd., Shahjahanpur.
- Sharma, D. C., Shukla, R., Ali, J., Sharma, S., Bajpai, P., Pathak, N. (2016). Phytochemical evaluation, antioxidant assay, antibacterial activity and determination of cell viability (j774 and thp1 αlpha cell lines) of P. sylvestris leaf crude and methanol purified fractions. EXCLI J., 15, 85-94. [PMID: 27047320 PMCID: PMC4817419 DOI: 10.17179/excli2015-689].
- Sharma, D. C., Khan, M., S., Khan, M., Salman, Srivastava, R., Srivastava, A. K., Shukla, R. (2014). A report on biocompounds from palm fossil of India. Bioinformation, 10(5), 316-319. [PMCID:pmc4070043 PMCID:PMC4070043].
- Shukla, R., Sharma, D. C., Pathak, N., & Bajpai, P. (2016). Genomic DNA Isolation from High Polyphenolic Content Grewia asiatica L. Leaf without Using Liquid Nitrogen. Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions A: Science, Volume 42, Issue 2, pp 347–351, 1-5. [https://doi.org/10.1007/s40995-016-0081-0].
- Shukla R, Sharma D. C., Pathak N. and Bajpai, P. (2016) “Estimation of phytochemicals and in-vitro antioxidant activity of different solvent extracts of Grewia asiatica fruit” Botanical Sciences, 5(3), 43-49.
- Shukla R, Sharma D. C., Pathak N. and Bajpai, P. (2016) “Comparative evaluation of various flower extracts of Grewia asiatica for phyto-compounds and antibacterial efficacy” International Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Research, 7(3), 1291-1299.
- Shukla, R., Sharma, D. C., Bano, S., Roy, S., Kamal, M. A. (2016). Antioxidant, Antimicrobial Activity and Medicinal Properties of Grewlia asiatica L. Medicinal Chemistry, 12, 80-90.
- Ali, J., Gupta, C. L. Sharma, D. C., Bajpai, P., Pathak, N. (2016). An in silico approach towards crop improvement by ACC synthase inhibition to declining ethylene production” Current Enzyme Inhibition. Bentham Sciences (Ahead from Print).
- Sharma, D. C., Shukla, R., Sharma, S., Bajpai, P., Pathak, N. (2017). Phoenix sylvestris leaf extract: An In-silico study of alpha amylase inhibition involved in Diabetes. National Seminar on Innovations & Challenges in Basic & Applied Sciences. March 04, 2017 at Maharaja Agrasen University, Solan, Himanchal Pradesh .
- Sharma, D. C., Shukla, R., Sharma, S., Bajpai, P., Pathak, N. (2017). An In-silico Evaluation of Phytochemicals from Phoenix sylvestris for antidiabetic assay” National conference on Biodegradation of wild life, environment and biodiversity at G. F. College, Shahjahanpur. March 19th 20th, 2017 (Poster presentation).
- Sharma, D. C., Shukla, R., Sharma, S., Bajpai, P., Pathak, N. (2016). A correlative study of total phenolic and flavonoids content of Phoenix sylvestris fruit responsible for free radical scavenging activity. Advances in Plant Science Frontier: Development and Environment, At Shahjahanpur (UP), 26th-27th November 2016.
- Shukla R, Sharma D.C., Pathak N. and Bajpai, P. (2016). ‘Phytochemical evaluation of different polarity extracts of Grewia asiatica flower and their anti-bacterial efficacy’. Advances in Plant Science Frontier: Development and Environment, At Shahjahanpur (UP), 26th-27th November 2016.
- Sharma, D. C., Shukla, R., Sharma, S., Bajpai, P.,Pathak, N. (2015). Evaluation of phytochemicals, free radical scavenging and antibacterial activity of Phoenix sylvestris. International Conference on Medicinal Plants: Resource for Affordable New Generation Healthcare 2015. CIMAP, Lucknow.
- Shukla, R., Sharma, D. C., Bajpai, P., Pathak, N. (2015). Identification and characterization of phytochemical compounds from Grewia asiatica. International Conference on Medicinal Plants: Resource for Affordable New Generation Healthcare 2015. CIMAP, Lucknow.
- Sharma, D. C., Shukla, R., Khan, M. Sajid., Khan, M. Salman, Srivastava, R., Srivastava, A. K. (2013). First report of biocompound from fossil plant of India. Symposium on recent advances in biochemistry and biotechnology, Lucknow University, Lucknow, 29-30 Oct. 2013.
- Sharma, D. C., Shukla, R., Khan, M. S., Khan, M. Salman., Srivastava, R., Srivastava, A. K., (2014). Biochemical Potential of Indian Date Palm, Phoenix sylvestris Roxb. Accepted for presentation in (FARB-2014) Fundamental and Applied Research in Biology. The 3rd International conference of young scientists at Donetsk National University, Donetsk, Ukraine, February 24-27, 2014.
- Jasarat Ali, Dinesh Chandra Sharma, Anmol Gupta, Swati Sharma, Preeti Bajpai and Neelam Pathak. “Exploiting microbial enzymes for augmenting crop production” in book titled “Enzymes and Food Biotechnology” to be published by ELSEVIER in 2018. (Accepted).
- Presented paper entitled “In-silico evaluation of phytocompounds for anti-diabetic property” at Maharaja Agrasen University, Solan (Himanchal Pradesh) on 4-03-2017.
- Attended ‘National workshop and training programme on “Computational approaches in Biotechnology” at Bioinformatics Centre, ICAR- Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar from 6th-10th February, 2017.
- Attended ‘Symposium and workshop on scientific skill development at Department of molecular medicine and Biotechnology, SGPGI, Lucknow from 29th-30th March, 2016.
- Attended workshop on “Basics of Flow Cytometry” at Department of Biosciences, Integral University, Lucknow (Organized by BD Life Sciences), on 13th December 2016.
- Attended ‘International Congress on Post-Harvest Technologies of Agricultural Produce for Sustainable Food and Nutritional Security’ at Integral University, Lucknow on 10th-12th November, 2016.
- National Workshop on “Small molecule analysis by NMR Spectroscopy and spectrometry” from 16-18 March 2016 at CSIR-CDRI, Lucknow.
- One day Symposium on “Drug, Discovery in India: Past, Present and Future”. 01st January 2015. CSIR-CDRI, Lucknow.
- National Level Workshop on Nanomedicine (NWN2014) on “Role of Nanomedicines as therapeutic agents against multi drug resistant pathogens”. 7-9 march 2014, Department of Biosciences, Integral University, Lucknow.
- National level workshop on “Intellectual Property System: India Today and Tomarrow”, 10 January 2014, Integral University, Lucknow.
- Attended “National Level Workshop on Fundamentals of Nanosciences and Biotechnology” organized by Department of Nanobiotechnology, Life Science Foundation India, Karnataka, from 28th – 30th January 2013.
- Symposium on “Recent Advances in Biochemistry and Biotechnology: Applications in Health, Environment and Agriculture”, 29-31 October 2013, Department of Biochemistry, Lucknow University.
- National level Conference on “Nanosciences and Biotechnology-Present and Future Prospectives”, 20 April 2013, at Integral University, Lucknow.
- Science Expo, Feb 2013, Regional Science City, Lucknow.
- National level workshop on “Fundamentals of Nanosciences and Biotechnology”, 28 - 30 January, 2013. Organized by Department of Nanobiotechnology, Life Sciences Foundation of India, Karnataka at Integral University.
- Worked as Assistant Examination controller to conduct HNB University, final exams at UCST, Dehradun for the session 2017-2018.
- Reviewer of various national research journals.
- Appreciated for volunteering the organization of International Conference on Biotechnological advancements in Free Radical Biology and Medicine (ICBAFM) at Integral University Lucknow from 23rd – 25th January, 2017.
- Appreciated for volunteering the organization of International Conference on Biotechnological advancements in Free Radical Biology and Medicine (ICBAFM) at Integral University Lucknow from 14th – 16th November, 2015.