Dr. Mohd. Shadab
Ph.D. in Mathematics from Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
Ph.D. in Mathematics
Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- Award for Best paper presentation by Society of Special Functions and Their Application at International Conference on Special Function and their application 21-23, October, Bikaner, India.
- Awarded UGC fellowships for Ph.D. in central universities during 29-september- 2014 to 29-september-2017.
- Special functions and orthogonal polynomials
- Analytic number theory and its applications
- Integral transform and operational calculus
- Fractional calculus
- From 21-Jan-2019 to till date as Assistant Professor at Glocal University, Saharanpur (UP).
- While a Ph.D. student at the Jamia Millia Islamia, I have assigned some teaching load.
- S. Jabee, M. Shadab and R.B. Paris, Certain results on Euler-type integrals and their applications, The Ramanujan Journal, Springer (Accepted).
- J. Choi, S. Sabee and M. Shadab, Some identities associated with 2-variable truncated exponential based Sheffer polynomial sequences , Communications of the Korean Mathematical Society (Accepted).
- F. Marcellan, M. Sahdab and S. Jabee, Some new identities involving Sheffer- Appell polynomial sequences via matrix approach, Mediterranean Journal of Mathematics (Springer), 116(2) (2019), p. 16.
- N.U. Khan , M. Ghayasuddin and M. Shadab, Some Generating Relations of Extended Mittag-Leffler Function, Kyungpook Mathematical Journal, 59 (2019), 325-333.
- M. Shadab, M. Faisal Khan and J. Luis Lopez-Bonilla; A New Riemann- Liouville Type Fractional Derivative Operator and Its Applications, Advances in Difference equations (Springer), 167(1) (2018), 1-16. [SCI, SCOPUS- INDEXED]
- N.U. Khan, M. Ghayasuddin and M. Shadab; A new class of Euler type integral operators involving multi-index Mittag-Leffler function, Honam Mathematical Journal, 40 (2018), 691-700. [ESCI]
- Shawkat A. Dar and M. Shadab; Extension of extended Whittaker function and its properties, Communications of the Korean Mathematical Society, 33(2) (2018), 619-630. [ESCI, SCOPUS- INDEXED]
- M.I. Qureshi and M. Shadab, Unification and Generalization of Two Product Theorems of Srinivasa Ramanujan Associated with Quadruple Hypergeometric Functions, Applied Mathematics and Information Sciences, 11(4) (2017). [ESCI, SCOPUS- INDEXED]
- M. Shadab and Junesang Choi, Extensions of Appell and Lauricella hypergeometric functions, Far East Journal of Mathematical Sciences, 102(6) (2017), 1301-1317. [SCOPUS-INDEXED]
- M. Shadab, Saima Jabee and Junesang Choi, An extended beta function and its applications, Far East Journal of Mathematical Sciences, 103(1) (2018), 235- 251. [SCOPUS-INDEXED]
- M.I. Qureshi, S. Jabee, and M. Shadab; Evaluation of Some Integrals Involving Classical Polynomials of Hermite and Legendre Using Laplace Transform and Hypergeometric Approach, Divulgaciones Mathemáticas, 18(1) (2017), 1-9. [UGC, PEER REVIEWED]
- Waseem A. Khan, M. Ghayasuddin and M. Shadab, Multiple-poly-Bernoulli polynomials of the second kind associated with Hermite polynomials, Fasciculi Mathematici, 58 (2017) , 97-112.[ UGC, PEER REVIEWED]
- M.I. Qureshi, M. Shadab and M.S. Baboo, Evaluation of Some Novel Integrals Involving Legendre Function of Second Kind Using Hypergeometric Approach, Palestine Journal of Mathematics, 6(1)(2017) , 68-75. [ UGC, PEER REVIEWED]
- M.I. Qureshi, Saima Jabee and M. Shadab, Truncated Gauss hypergeometric series and its application in digamma function, (Communicated, ARXIVED).
- M. Ghayasuddin, M. Shadab and N.U. Khan; A new extension of Voigt function and its properties, (Communicated).
- M.I. Qureshi and M. Shadab; Some summation theorems associated with Clausen’s hypergeometric functions with unit argument, (Communicated, ARXIVED).
- M.I. Qureshi and M. Shadab; Analytic Computations of Some Digamma Functions Using Gauss Formula, (Communicated, ARXIVED).
Work in Progress:
- Analytic properties of Touchard based hybrid polynomials via operational techniques. (With F. Marcellan and S. Jabee).
- New identities involving prodeucts of hypergeometric functions via fractional calculus technique. (With R.B. Paris, S. Jabee and M. Shahnawaz).
- Prof. Francisco Marcellan, Departamento de Matematicas, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain. (Email: email@example.com)
- Prof. Richard Bruce Paris, ivision of Computing and Mathematics, Abertay University, Dundee DD1 1HG, UK. (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prof. Junesang Choi, Department of Mathematics, Dongguk University, Gyeongju 38066, Republic of Korea. (Email: email@example.com)
- Prof. Hari Mohan Srivastava, Department of Mathematics and Statistics. University of Victoria, Victoria, British Columbia V8W 3R4, (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Oral Presentation in International/National Conferences :
- Results analogous to Kummer’s summation theorem with application in Laplace transform technique, International Conference on Recent Advances in mathematical Biology, analysis and applications, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India, 4-6- June, 2015.
- Systematic evaluations of some novel integrals using hypergeometric approach, International Conference on Analysis and its applications, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India, 19-21-Dec., 2015.
- Unifications and Generalization of two product theorems of Srinivasa Ramanujan associated with Quadruple hypergeometric functions, National Workshop on Analysis, Differential equations and applications, Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur, India, 25-27-Feb., 2016.
- New generating relations for generalized Mittag-Lefflers, International Conference on special functions and their applications, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, India, 09-11-Sep., 2016.
- Extension of generalized Appell and Lauricella hypergeometric functions, National conference on recent trends of research in mathematics and applications in diverse fields, T. D. P. G. College, Jaunpur, India, 03-05-Nov., 2016.
- Some summation theorems for Clausen’s hypergeometric function with unit argument, International Conference on special functions and their applications, Gov. Engg. College, Bikaner, India, 02-04-Nov., 2017.
- Application of digamma function in summation theorems associated with Clausen’s hypergeometric function in summation theorems associated with Clausen’s Hypergeometric function, Motilal Nehru College, University of Delhi, India, 19-20- Feb., 2018.
- General series identities, some additive theorems on Hypergeometric functions and their applications, International Conference on special functions and their applications, Gov. Engg. College, Bikaner, India, 21-23 Nov 2019.
Participated in International/National Conferences:
- International Conference on special functions and their applications, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, India, 16-18-Oct., 2014.
- Lecture Series on Algorithmic optimization, Scientific Computation and their applications in science and technology, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, India, 08- 09-Feb, 2015.
- National workshop on Treasures of great Indian mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan, T. D. P. G. College, Jaunpur, India, 03-07-Oct, 2016.
- Two Weeks Instructional school for teachers on Complex analysis and analytic number theory, S.R.T.M. University, Nanded, India, 29-Jan - 10-Feb, 2018.
- International Conference on Class Groups of Number Fields and Related Topics, Harish Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad, India, 08-11 Oct- 2018.
- Peer Reviewer for Applied Mathematics and Information Sciences (Natural Science Publisher), ISSN2325-0399. [SCOPUS, ESCI Indexed]
- Peer Reviewer for Advances and Applications in Mathematical Sciences (Mili Publishers), ISSN 0974-6803. [ESCI Indexed]
- Peer Reviewer for Universal Journal of Mathematics and Applications (Dergi Park Publishers), ISSN 2651-4001. [ESCI Indexed]
- Peer Reviewer for Journal of Mathematical Analysis, ISSN 2217-3412. [ESCI Indexed]