LL.M First Division
Delhi University, India
B.A.LL.B First Division
Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
UGC NET and JRF Qualified 2011
1. Two years teaching experience as Assistant Professor (Law) at National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack.
2. Assistant Professor (Law) at Glocal Law School (GLS), Glocal University,Saharanpur-UP for last two years.
1. IPC, CrPC, Environmental Law, Law of Contract, Service Law, and Law of Tort
1. National Green Tribunal, Sustainable Development, Criminal Justice System.
1. Participated & successfully completed all the requirements for the 2014 International Summer School on Pluralism, Development and Social Change organized by the Kosmopolis Platform of the University of Humanistic Studies (The Netherlands) in cooperation with Hivos, the Institute for Reconciliation and Social Justice, University of Free State (South Africa),Glocal University (India) and the Global Center for Pluralism (Canada) in Bloemfontein, South Africa, from 5 th to 21 st December, 2014.
2. Organized Two Day Conference on Education and Health: Special focus on Uttar Pradesh, 25 and 26 October, 2013 at Glocal Unversity, Saharanpur-UP.
3. Participated and chaired a session in the Residential National Workshop for Young Leaders held in New Delhi from 21 st to 23 rd July 2012 organized by Liberal Youth Forum (LYF) in collaboration with Friedrich Naumann Foundation (FNF), Germany.
4. Paper on Environmental Dispute Resolution Regime in India; Learning from the Past and Planning for the Future selected to be part of an Edited Book after three levels of scrutiny by the Editorial Committee comprising of Prof.Gurdeep Singh, Dean, Faculty of Law, University Of Delhi, Prof. Usha Tandon and Dr. L. Pushp Kumar, Faculty of Law, University Of Delhi.
5. Participated in an International Workshop titled Liberalism Today - Freedom First organized at the International Academy for Leadership (IAF) of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation in Gummersbach, Germany (FNF) from April 15 to April 27, 2012. (Selected through an On-line Seminar on the same topic from amongst 100 participants from all around the world).
6. Paper presented in an International Conference on Contribution of International Environmental Law for Sustainable Development: Global and National Perspectives organized by Faculty of Law, University Of Delhi at New Delhi on 18 th and 19 th February, 2012.
7. Successfully participated in an On-line Seminar on Liberalism Today Freedom First organized by FNF, Germany and International Academy for Leadership (IAF) between 31st January to 26 February, 2012.
8. Part of the Organizing Team that successfully organized a NATIONAL SEMINAR ON Judiciary, Ethics And Justice Delivery In India JOINTLY ORGANIZED BY NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY , ORISSA & INSTITUTE OF OBJECTIVE STUDIES , NEW DELHI , DATED 21ST AND 22ND JANUARY 2012.
9. PRESENTED A PAPER ON TOPIC , Justice Delivery in Environmental Matters:Towards a better Future in a National Seminar ON Judiciary, Ethics And Justice Delivery In India JOINTLY ORGANIZED BY NLUO & INSTITUTE OF OBJECTIVE STUDIES , NEW DELHI , DATED 21ST AND 22ND JANUARY 2012.
10. Organized a One Day Workshop on Role of Youth in Rule of Law: Issues of Democracy, Accountability, Transparency and Environment on 28th
November, 2011 in collaboration with Liberal Youth Forum (LYF) and in partnership with FNF, Germany which was supported by Youth Development Foundation (YDF) and Orissa RTI Coalition.
11. Paper presented in the Indo-Australia Workshop titled Role of Specialist Environmental Law Courts for the Resolution of Environmental Disputes held at New Delhi on topic National Green Tribunal in India; Prospects and Challenges organized jointly by University of Delhi and India Australia Watch on 1 st February, 2011.
1. Participated as a student volunteer in the national conference on topic Emerging Issues of Law and Justice in the Coming Decade held at New Delhi.
2. Actively participated in Legal Aid and Awareness Programme organized at Rohtak Haryana.
3. Achieved 1 st position in the Open University Debate Competition (English Category) held at Hadi Hasan Hall, AMU Aligarh.
4. Secured 1 st position in the Under Graduate Merit Scholarship Test at AMU.
5. Achieved 2 nd position in the Open University Debate Competition (English Category) held at R.M. Hall, AMU Aligarh.
6. Achieved 2 nd position in the Open University Essay Writing Competition (English Category) held at R.M. Hall, AMU Aligarh.
7. Achieved 3 rd position in the Open University Debate Competition (English Category) held at M.H. Hall, AMU Aligarh.
Extra Curricular Activities
1. Elected as a Member of University Court Aligarh Muslim University (AMU),Aligarh from Faculty of Law.
2. Elected as the President, Post Graduate Law Students Union, Faculty of Law,University of Delhi.
1. Playing Chess and Cricket, Traveling, Swimming, Fishing, Music and Movies
1. Fathers Name Imtiyaz Ahmad
2. Mothers Name Sajida Jahan
3. Date of Birth 01/07/85
4. Nationality Indian
5. Gender Male
6. Marital Status Married
7. Languages Known English, Hindi, Urdu, Odiya