M.Tech Kurukshetra University
Pursuing Ph.D (Nano Materials and Devices)
M.Tech (With specialisation Microelectronics and VLSI Design)
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
He has worked continuously 07 years in various institutions (& 1.5 year in Industry); he has rich academic and administrative experience along with his teaching like Academic Program Coordinator, Head: TPO & Foreign Affair Center, Administration Executive (Convener for several workshops/ seminars).
Nano Science & Technology, Microelectronics, VLSI Design, FPGA and ASIC Design, Analog and Digital Electronics, Microprocessor and Embedded System Designs.
Nano particles based memory and other devices, Nano materials based devices compatible for future CMOS technology.
Research Training Program
Successfully completed 15 days Research training at IIT Mandi on Future Nano Particles based Memory devices Under the Guidance and Supervision: Dr. Vikram Singh, Research Scientist (PDF), IIT Mandi, (H.P) India, Dated 01st October, 2014 15th October, 2014.
Hands-on Training Workshop:
Participated in INUP Hand-on Training Workshop on Nanofabrication Technologies held at Centre of Excellence in Nanoelectronics (CEN), Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay, Mumbai, India during January 19-23, 2015.
Workshop/ Seminar Attended:
1. One Day Workshop on Network-on-Chip Organized By IIIT Delhi. India, in Collaboration with IEEE Student Branch, IIIT Delhi and MNIT Jaipur (Raj.) India. Dated March 29, 2015 (Sunday).
2. Participated in INUP Familiarization Workshop on Nanofabrication Technologies held at Centre of Excellence in Nanoelectronics (CEN), IIT Bombay, India during November 28 - 30, 2014
3. One day workshops on VLSI Schematic and Layout Design organize by IEEE Student Branch, IIIT-Delhi, 2013.
4. One day Seminar on todays challenges in - Analog and Mixed Signal Design & Test, - High Performance Computer Architecture, by 1. Dr. Shouribrata Chatterjee, IIT Delhi, 2. Prof. Virendra Singh, IIT Bombay, IEEE SSCS Delhi Chapter, ST Microelectronics, Greater NOIDA 2013.
5. One day workshop on LaTax: A Document Preparation System at GITM, Gurgaon (2010).
6. National Seminar on Lasers & Opto-electronics Technologies at GCE, Gurgaon (2010).
Select Publications (National / International / Research Poster):
1 Ritu Bhoria, Manoj Ahlawat, Wazir Singh, Prem Kumar Hawal Design of Low Power Dynamic Latch Comparator for Biomedical applications International Conference on "VLSI, Communication & Network (VCAN-2015)" on 18th 19th April-2015 at Department of Electronics Communication & Engineering, IET Alwar (Rajasthan) India. Page Number: 51.
2. Prem Kumar Hawal, Vikram Singh, V. S. V. Satyanarayana Issue and Challenges for Fabrication and Characterization of Nano Particle Embedded Devices for Future Memory Applications. in One Day Workshop on Network-on-Chip Organized By IIIT Delhi. India. In Collaboration with IEEE Student Branch, IIIT Delhi and MNIT Jaipur (Raj.) India. on dated March 29, 2015 (Sunday) (Research Poster).
3. Prem Kumar Hawal, Vikram Singh, V. S. V. Satyanarayana Fabrication and Characterization of Nano Particle Embedded MIS-Capacitor for Future Memory Applications. in 2nd National Symposium on Interdisciplinary Sciences on 27th 28th February, 2015 at Government Gandhi Memorial Science College, Jammu (J & K), India. (Research Poster).
4. Prem Kumar Hawal , Saurabh Kumar Khandelwal , Arif Ali Wani , Vaibhav Raniwal , Nirmal Khare Application of innovative high-tech sensors for modern Terrorist-proof buildings Presented in All India Seminar held under aegis of Civil Engineering Division Board of the Institution of Engineers (India) by Alwar local Centre of IEI on 07th 08th February, 2015, at SunRise University Alwar (Raj) India, 301030.
5. Saurabh Kumar Khandelwal, Prem Kumar Hawal, Nitish Kumar Boyal Computationally Efficient MED Based Switched Predictor for Lossless Compression of 4-D Medical Data National Conference on Current Research in Emerging Trends of Management, Arts, Science, and Technology (CRETMAST2K14) on dated 1st - 2nd November, 2014 at SunRise University Alwar (Raj) India.
6. Hari Bhushan Prasad, Ashok Singh Sunhal, Dr. Ekta Joshi, Sandeep Kumar, Prem Kumar Hawal Optical Properties of Thin films and nanostructures of Gold Nanoparticles , International Workshop :IECRAIETS 2014 organised in collaboration TU9 Germany and IIT Mandi, at IIT - Mandi, (H.P) India, Dated 26th and 27th Sept. 2014 (Research Poster).
7. Bhoop Singh, Prem Kumar and Sandeep kumar, Embedded System for real time applications in Military and Aerospace International Conference on Computer Applications in Manufacturing and Food Technologies and Bio-Nano Engineering (CAMBTE-2014) on February 21st -22nd , 2014 at Universal Institute of Technology, Hansi, Hisar (Haryana) India. Page Number: 76.
8. Bhoop Singh, Prem Kumar and Dr. Sandeep Arya A sub-threshold Operation Based Low Power CMOS Voltage Reference International Conference on Innovative Technology (ICIT 09) at PDM College of Engg. 18-19 June 2009.
Expert Lecture delivered:
Expert Lecture delivered on Introduction to Clean Room Technology and Nano Fabrication Process delivered at IET, Alwar (09/12/2014) & SRU, Alwar (10/12/2014).
National and International Recognition:
1. Award: Best Faculty Award 2014 - 15.
2. Award: Best In India Faculty Team Leader TK Solver: Summer Training program 2010 Organized by GCEW, Gurgaon with the collaboration of UTS Inc.USA. (https://www.uts.com/) (2010).
3. Certificate of Excellence: for Blood Donation at GCE, Gurgaon, by Rotary International (Rewari) (2009).
4. UGC Scholarship for M.Tech (Microelectronics and VLSI Design) (2007).
1. Faculty Membership: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IEEE, USA).
2. Faculty Membership: For joint initiative by AICTE (Statutory body under MHRD) & Autodesk Inc.
Mr. Prem Kumar Hawal, Assistant Professor - ECE, School of Technology. He is perusing his PhD in the area of Nano Materials and Devices. He has specialized in Nano Science & Technology, Microelectronics, VLSI Design, FPGA and ASIC Design. Recently, he has participated in Nano Fabrication: Hands on Training program at Centre of Excellence in Nanoelectronics (CEN), IIT Bombay; Collaborative workshop: TU9 Germany & IIT Mandi and Workshop on NOC conducted by IIIT Delhi in collaboration with MNIT Jaipur and IIIT-Delhi IEEE Branch.