Dr. Mohammad Mazhar Afzal
Associate Professor & HOD of Computer Science Engineering, Glocal University
Ph.D. BAMU, Aurangabad
Teaching assignments include:
a) Department of Computer Science, Maulana Azad College, Aurangabad, India
b) Department of Computer Science, Al Ahgaff University, Republic of Yemen
c) College of Computer Engineering and Sciences, Salman Bin Abdul Aziz University, Al-Kharj, Saudi Arabia
d) Presently working as Associate Professor & Head at Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,School of Technology, Glocal University.
Dr. Babasaheb Marathawada Ambedkar University, Aurangabad (MS).NAAC accredited grade A
Internet Governance Issues and Challenges
(Master of Science - Computers)
|April - 1998
(Master of Computer Management)
|April - 2005
(Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Applications)
|April - 1995
(Bachelor of Science)
|April - 1994
(Maulana Azad College, Aurangabad)
|March - 1991
||S.S.C. (Xth standard)
(Saint Francis De Sales - Convent School)
|March - 1989
- M.Sc (Computer Science) : 30 students
- M.Sc (Information Technology) : 30 students
- M.C.A : 20 students
- MCM : 25 students
- Graduation project : More than 60 students
Guest Faculty Profile:
- College of Engineering , SAU, KSA ,2010
- College of Applied medical sciences, SAU, SAU, KSA ,2009
- College of Management sciences, SAU, KSA ,2011
- College of Medicine, SAU, KSA ,2012
- Tom Patrick Institute of Computer and Information technology ,Aurangabad, 2002-05
- Millennium Institute of management, Aurangabad, 2005-06
- Government College of Science, Aurangabad , 2004
- Kamala Nehru College of pharmacy ,Aurangabad, 2003-07
- Dept of Microbiology and biotechnology, MAC, Aurangabad, 2002-08
- Department of Commerce and Management Science, MAC, Aurangabad, 2005-07
- Computer Society of India
- Internet Society (ISOC)
- Center of Excellence in Information Assurance (Ksa)
- Internet governance Forum
- India science forum
- Seminar Topic: Info Security, Vivekanand College of Science, 18th Feb 1998
- Seminar Topic : Study of output devices (Monitors), Need to move from CRT technology to LCD technology, Vivekanand College of Science, 20th Jan 1997
- The Internet Governance Forum (IGF), Hyderabad, 3-6 December 2008
- India Internet Governance Conference 2012, October 4 - 5 2012, FICCI, New Delhi, India
- Unique learning for next generation, e-learning nad distance learning, Riyadh 21-24 Feb 2011, KSA.
- Dr. Mohammad Mazhar Afzal., Mohammad Aref, “Entrepreneurship & Decision Support Systems”, National conference on innovative trends in entrepreneurship, Sir sayyed college of arts science and commerce, Aurangabad, Feb 2008.
- Dr. Mohammad Mazhar Afzal., workshop title “E-education”, Department of Computer Science & IT, Department of information science and library, Dr.BabaSaheb Ambedkar University, Aurangabad Sep 2004.
- Sultan Ahmad, Dr. Mohammad Mazhar Afzal. (Volume. 6 - Issue. 01 , January - 2017 ) . " A Study and Survey of Security and Privacy issues in Cloud Computing ", International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) , ISSN: 2278-0181.
- Zafar Iqbal Khan, Dr. Mohammad Mazhar Afzal. (Volume. 6 - Issue. 01 , January - 2017 ) . " Security in Wireless Sensor Networks: DoS Perspective ", International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) , ISSN: 2278-0181.
- Ayyub Ali , Dr. Mohammad Mazhar Afzal. (Volume. 6 – Issue.02 Feb- 2017). “Database Security: Threats and Solutions”, International Journal of Engineering Inventions (IJEI), ISSN: 2278-7461.
- Khurram Naim Shamsi, Dr. Mohammad Mazhar Afzal. (Volume .6, -Issue.01 Jan- 2017), “Security Threats to M-Commerce: Indian Perspective”, International Journal of Engineering Inventions (IJEI), ISSN: 2278-7461.
- Ayyub Ali , Dr. Mohammad Mazhar Afzal. ( Volume. 4, - Issue.01 Jan 2017),”Data Compression and Encryption Technique for Secure Data Transfer”, International Research Journal of Computer Science (IRJCS), ISSN: 2393-9842.