Preparing innovative minds of the future
The group has an objective to provide a sound theoretical base which has been proven, challenged and practiced in our labs. This group will emphasize on the mathematics, physics and chemistry of electronics as well as network and circuit analysis. Looking at the high pace of development and new technology inventions in the field of ECE, this group will provide sound basics and show how they are applied in various fields. This group thus wishes to make the student majoring in ECE an engineer who is ready to understand new technologies as they develop. This group will provide a firm foundation in Communication technology ranging from mobile communication, data transmission and encryption, military communication techniques, and the overlap of devices and firmware in Human Computer Interfaces.
The group has a rich variety of electives with application base in Instrumentation, Consumer, Telecom, Industrial Automotive Aerospace and Medicine. The student can take all his electives from a particular field or can take a mix.
Experimentation setup and on the ground projects mark the labs and projects of this group. This group intends to foster Undergraduate Research and development for developing electronic gadgets and devices. Outcome: The group intends to shape an engineer majoring in ECE to be an applied electronics or communication technologist who can absorb and apply new technology as well as select the most appropriate technology.
- To provide the students with a solid foundation in core concepts of electronics
- To encourage a creative mindset that has a solid theoretical grounding
- To give the students the freedom and resources required to develop and research further advancements with real world applications
- To help the students develop ideas which have a positive impact at the grassroots level
- To expose the students to the emerging technologies and latest trends in the industry
- 10+2, minimum 50% in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Maths)
- JEE-MAINS, UPSEE scores are also taken into consideration
- 8 Semesters spread in 4 Years